Thursday, March 17, 2011

NCAA Tournament ... Memories ...

What's your favorite memory of the NCAA Tournament? This can be a good or not-so-good situation. I'll start with two ...

1) Sophomore year in college at Northern Illinois University and friends offered a $75 session pass. I opted not to go, instead saving up my cash for partying that weekend. Missed out on a Cal and Jason Kidd pitching the upset over Duke at the Rosemont Horizon.

2) The Laettner Shot. I watched it in the dorms at Illinois State University, where I was visiting a friend from high school. Little did I know that while I was watching Duke win, both girls were changing behind me! Dammit!

Your turn ... leave your memories below in the COMMENTS section

3 comments:

Mariza B said...

Syracuse -v- UConn 6 OTs with Syracuse winning the game. Duke being eliminated by Michigan State.

AC said...

I also like the Valpo play with Brice Drew!

AC said...

That Syr-Uconn game was unbelievable, I was just thinking about how long that game went - and how incredible it was.