Monday, October 10, 2011

The Somewhat Irreverent Musings of a Fantasy Football Addict

By: Brian Waterkotte

Week 5

Hello, Im Brian, Iʼm 40 years old, and Iʼm an addict. Itʼs Week 5 of the 2011-12 NFL season and as if I donʼt have enough to do, commissioning my league for the 16th year, and managing my other three teams, Iʼve decided to write a Fantasy Blog. I canʼt get enough.

Picture the scene: Iʼm in my basement, I have three TVs on (AFC game on the right, NFC on the left, and the Red Zone in the middle). Iʼve got my laptop on my desk with the dual monitor plugged in so I have all 4 fantasy games at a glance. Iʼve got my ice cold Heiniken bottle on my right, and my cheese dip to my left. Iʼm ready baby! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Each week, Iʼll watch all the games and hopefully have an interesting take on the things going on. Iʼll let you be the judge of that. Without further ado... (War & Peace: Volume 1)

No comments: