Thursday, June 23, 2011

Urlacher Gets Last Laugh at Jones and his Bow Tie

When Dhani Jones put out his list of Top-10 Linebackers in the NFL, it wasn't a surprise that Brian Urlacher wasn't on the list. What? Are you kidding? No, I'm not.

It was not surprising to see future HOF'er Urlacher off the list because ... Mr. Jones put himself on the list. That means someone had to be snubbed in favor of this clown. Jones had himself in the #7 slot.

Lance Briggs called him out. Michael Irvin said Jones has always thought highly of himself.

And now Urlacher comments:

"I think we were drafted in the same class, and I haven't heard anything about him since then. I saw him on a TV show with a bow tie on, though. So I know him better for the way he dresses than what he does on the football field.
"Look, guys are going to talk. I've definitely had a lot worse things said about me publicly from guys, so I can live with it."

Here's Jones' Top-10 List

10. Jon Beason, Carolina
9.  London Fletcher, Washington
8.  Lance Briggs, Da Bears
7.  His Favorite Player, Himself
6.  Jerod Mayo, New England
5.  Ray Lewis, Baltimore
4.  Clay Matthews, Green Bay
3.  DeMarcus Ware, Dallas
2.  James Harrison, Pittsburgh
1.  Patrick Willis, San Francisco





No comments: