Friday, June 17, 2011

Freedom of Speech? Only if you agree!



It's amazing to me how some people claim they love this country, and are sticking up for what's right - and then when you say something they disagree with, you're Satan! 

I was tweeting yesterday about my blog, "Anthony Weiner should NOT resign" when I was responded to be a vicious conservative blogger who tweets on the account @ExposeLiberals. I'm already nervous - lol - don't expose me! Please!

This person claims to be objective on his/her site FireAndreaMitchell, citing his voting record in which he voted Democrat twice and Republican three times. I was starting to think maybe he was semi-neutral until I saw the list of blogs he links to:

Ugly Democrats - It's like HotOrNot.com for Dems! 
Obambi Blog - one that talks about Jews running the media in it's top story!
The Olbermann Watch - gotta keep an eye on that guy! You know how former SportsCenter anchors can be! 
ObamaCrimes - get there quick! They're showing how Obama's birth certificate was faked! (yes, they're still going on about that!)

But Wait! There's More!

Don't forget family favorites like Angry White DudeJihad Watch and the ever-so-entertaining Michelle Malkin !

I was going to post something I found particularly offensive on the site, but I didn't want to push any eyeballs to his filth than are already seeing it.

My Tweet: 
"Weiner showed his weiner to a consenting adult - what's the problem? "

Response from @ExposeLiberals:
"too late Chicago fiith, he already did"

My Tweet:
"@exposeliberals - learn to spell before you spew hate!"

Response from @ExposeLiberals
"@NotJustSports take your Weiner out of Chicago Jesus' mouth before you appear in my timelime dipshit"

My Tweet:
I'm scared now. @exposeliberals

Explanation:
I believe the ever-so-eloquent person behind these tweets means "Chicago filth" - not "fiith" - and if I'm right, he is calling President Obama "Chicago Jesus." Clearly not a man playing with a full deck. 

How do you get so vitriolic over someone else posting their opinion? Does it hurt you that much that the country you love, allows people to voice their thoughts - verbally, in print or online?

And what exactly should I fear about being in this person's "timeline" ??? 

Inquiring minds want to know.

My Political Blog Posts:

1 comment:

DaHawksDaBears said...

I often troll the facebook pages of local conservative talk show hosts from around the country. Every so often I find one of these haters. I remind myself that they're unbalanced and in their real lives they're proabably normal. I liken it to they a-holes I meet on xbox. They think because they're in the "cyber" world life is completely black and white. They're pretty fun to eff with. I look for them and find ways to chaffe them off. They bite and I reel 'em in. I use them to make rational arguments that lean to the left seem reasonable in comparison to the extreme position of the "moron". It's like questioning why somone gets road rage. People are just unbalanced.